Offre d'emploi : Field Service TECHNICIAN
Our client is a company based in Austria with an international range. They are specialised in highly innovative and tailor‑made technologies for the food industry. They are committed to delivering high-quality equipment with a flexible, human and reliable service.
To provide a reactive and effective service to their clients, our client is partnering with proselect to recruit an:
Field Service Engineer (H/F/X)
Technics, mobility and challenges!
You are responsible for the installation and commissioning of industrial machines in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
To do so, your job is as described below:
- On-site Installation and commissioning of machines for our customers ;
- Organisation of schedule orderly and efficiently ;
- Executing operator training plans and training new and experienced customers on the company’s equipment ;
- Drive customer satisfaction through service excellence by conducting modifications, calibration, preventative maintenance, and managing repair/parts cycle times ;
- On-site troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems with the company’s equipment in a manufacturing environment.
You travel to Austria to get new equipment and take part in meetings or training when necessary.
Versatility, clients oriented and ability to work in autonomy!
You hold a degree (high school/CESS at least) in Electricity, Automation, Electronics, Mechatronics, or Electromechanics.
You have 5 years’ experience in the food industry as a technician in maintenance or installation.
You have a good command of English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of any other language such as German is a plus.
Moreover, our client looks for talents with:
- Good analytical skills, experience in reading and interpreting electrical drawings, schematics, charts, etc ;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and being customer-oriented ;
- The ability to work independently and to adapt to any situation ;
- A hands-on attitude capable of taking initiatives and willing to go the extra mile ;
- Flexibility in terms of schedules and travel.
Our client is offering an exciting and challenging position in a highly innovative company that takes part in change and future in technologies in de food industry.
Our client provides for this role a complete onboarding program and training on the job. For this role, you will be offered a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the button "Postuler".
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Belgique
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Graduat technique | Belgique
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Belgique
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Électricien | Belgique
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technicien-mécanicien | Belgique