Offre d'emploi : IT Infrastructure Manager
Benelux market leader, Spadel produces and commercializes natural mineral waters, spring waters, flavored waters and lemonades. Spadel owes its success in particular to its Spa and Bru brands.
As a Belgian independent family business, the company has more than 1.000 active employees in 3 countries (Belgium, France, Bulgaria). Joining Spadel means joining a team whose values are Togetherness, Agility, Ownership and Excellence.
In order to strengthen Spadel’s sparkling team, we are looking for a (m/f) :
IT Infrastructure Manager
As Technical Solution Manager, you act as a business Technology trusted advisor and lead collaboration between business and IT. You proactively accompany and support all Spadel departments by offering proven technological solutions, while ensuring an available and secure environment.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead a team of 6 people for whom you define and follow the objectives.
- Prepare decision making material and documentation for Senior Management.
- Define and monitore the budget.
- Manage contracts and licenses.
- Lead collaboration with business and IT to execute all stages from concept and requirements to final hand-off to business end-users.
- Formalize and follow-up the project delivery.
- Coordinate external partners on a daily basis.
Day to day management
- Follow-up on incidents, carry out the diagnosis and set up the solution in order to guarantee the stability of the system.
- Propose improvements.
- Define the infrastructure governance arrangements and reporting needs.
- Evangelize and promote IT solutions to the business.
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent experience (preferably in technology).
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Infrastructure Team management.
- You have good knowledge in network, storage, backup technologies. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have experience working with project delivery and project management methodologies.
- You have experience in IT security and cybersecurity.
- You are customer oriented and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- You are pro-active and autonomous and a team player.
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- A challenging and diversified position within a recognized company.
- To join a company with strong values, focus on sustainable development.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a cover letter at email@example.com
Postulez à l’offre: IT Infrastructure Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément