Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Coordinator (Future Manager) - FMCG
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging position? Do you have a first relevant experience withing Customer Service? Would you like to become a future manager? This is your chance?
Our Client, an international Food Manufacturer, is looking for a (Junior) Customer Service Coordinator with the potential to become the future manager of the team.
The company is located in Puurs and easy accessible by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
Responsible for supporting the Customer Service Manager in meeting the needs of the customer portfolio from pre-order to after sales with the aim of maximum customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of the process and to coordinate the team activities. Will also be directly managing some Key Accounts.
- Helping the CS Manager to organize the activities within the Department
- Preparing management reports
- Supporting Sales Department for customer data - forecasting
- Proactive Stock Issues Management
- Cooperation with our logistics department and our logistics service provider for deliveries - shipment - stocks
- Input and continuous monitoring of order process till delivery and communication with the customer
- Participates to the Forecasting process in consultation with the sales managers
- Follow up of contract volumes
- Keeping track of packaging positions and request approval for the additional printing of new packaging
- Participates to SKU creation process
- Orders management for his/her customers
- Invoicing/Rebates/Debit Notes/Disputes for his/her customers
- supporting colleagues in case of absence
- Bachelor degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (Customer Service, Sales Support, Logistics Support, Supply Chain Assistant,...)
- Good knowlegde of SAP/Excel/Access is a must
- Fluent in Dutch and English (knowledge of French, German and Italian are a nice to have)
- Good communicator and the mentality of a problem solver
- Independent worker
- You are willing to work a few days in the office in the Netherlands during your training path
- Salary + fringe benefits
- International scope
- Team of 5 (2 in the Netherlands and 3 in Belgium)
- Dynamic and hands-on environment
- Clear career path