Offre d'emploi : Junior Import/export officer
As a Junior Import/export officer you'll deal with each step of the shipping process. Your main task is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing worldwide company. They invest a lot in their employees and provides a great workenvironment.
As a Junior import/export officer you'll be responsible for :
- handling import requests for customers
- entering and handling shipments
- providing a representative agreement for new customers
- reporting irregularities to the manager
- gathering of all mandatory documents and information to handle an import shipment
- identify and report quality problems to the manager
- giving updates to customers regarding their shipment
- communicate with carriers about collection and delivery of shipments
- Informing and advising customers about the formalities for international goods traffic (legal provisions, taxes, guarantees, ...)
- after sales
Our client is looking for someone with an enthusiastic and motivated personality and that has the following skills :
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You have good communication skills
- Experience in air freight is a plus
- You can determine a price and sell well without loss or too little profit
- You can adapt well in any circumstances
- You are customer oriented and not scared of challenges
Our client offers an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits. The employer is open to training in the workplace (IBO).