Offre d'emploi : Reliability Engineer H/F
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Jobmatch Charleroi est à la recherche d'un "reliability engineer" pour une société produisant et commercialisant de l'acier inoxydable, de l'acier électrique et des aciers spéciaux.
- The Reliability Engineer provide the right level of Reliability and Availability as necessary for the business strategy (for the production line) against optimal financial means.
- He/She is accountable for the cost and reliability performance of the assets under his/her responsibility
- Based on asset criticality, equipment performances and plant objectives, define the Maintenance and reliability strategy, the asset Reliability Plan, the maintenance budgets, the spare parts strategy,
- Develop the Contingency Plan : anticipate new technological developments, new customer requirements, extend lifetime of equipments,
- Follow up, control, evaluate, adjust and improve the approved work processes policy,
- Promote a continuous copy paste principle of Best In Class solutions, within and without the company,
- Provides technical and methodological guidance and assistance.
- Deploy and apply the company maintenance policy and methodology, use the defined maintenance toolkit.
- Replace temporarily the Reliability manager when necessary
- You are an engineer with a relevant experience in Reliability or in the maintenance of industrial equipment
- Additional knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics are welcome
- Innovator, able to generate new solutions
- Proven good analytical and reporting skills with extensive knowledge of GMAO ou SAP PM, Google suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to lead change, motivate and build a team, you are able to manage project teams ( RCA, RCM, FMEA, WCM, Lean 6 SIGMA methodology are used in the company)
- French native speaker with good command of English
Salary and Benefits
- En vue d'un contrat à long terme