Offre d'emploi : Brand Manager - Beverage sector
The client is looking for a Brand Manager to reinforce his team in Walloon Region.
Established since more than 100 years, the company is a family business operating in several countries, in the Brewery sector. They have headquartered in Belgium, but also subsidiaries in France, Italy and Spain.
Characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit, the sustainable entrepreneurship is essential to them. This involves social and environmental responsibility as well as a particular focus on the development of their employees.
Serving their consumers is central to their vision: they have a passion for excellence and aim to become and be recognised as the Finest Drinks Company. Their philosophy is reflected in three core values: Men and women, Quality and our society.
The Brand Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Set up and implement the Brand strategy
- Be in charge of the brand positioning, communication plan, follow up on web content, etc.
- Marketing campaigns, agencies briefing
- Product launch (launch plan, production, packaging, etc.)
- Follow up on campaigns
- Motivate departments to reach their targets : sales, production, logistic, finance, etc.
- Recommend strategy and approve tactic plans from Trade Marketing
- Knowledge of the market and reporting (profitability, sales, etc.)
- P&L, Budget management
From time to time, you will also participate to events, fairs, visits to the different local breweries, etc.
- Master in Business Engineering, Economics, Marketing
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Brand Management, in FMCG - beverages sector
- Organised, autonomous, pro active and multi task
- Creative and entrepreneur mindset
- Stress resistant, hard worker
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Working for strong and well known brands
- Family business company with entrepreneur and dynamic mindset
- With a flat organization, the opportunity to be multi tasks and go beyond the brand management responsibilities