Offre d'emploi : Customs declarant
As a customs declarant you'll assist your clients to ensure their shipments meet all legal requirements, organize and submit necessary documentation, and review packing lists and commercial invoices to verify that taxes and duties have been properly calculated and paid.
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing company that has offices everywhere in the world. They invest a lot in their employees and provides a great workenvironment.
As a Customs Declarant you'll be responsible for the following tasks :
- Ensuring the implementation of customs procedures for export and import
- Ensuring the smooth running of the customs clearance procedure
- Playing the role of interface between the transit and accounting department and customs
- Be on standby on the evolution of different regulations
- Dealing with insurance contracts, health certificates
- Ensuring that customs clearance records are assembled and their compliance with international transit regulations are verified.
Our client is looking for an experienced customs declarant with a social and enthusiastic personality.
These are the required competences :
* Fluent in English and Dutch and /or French
* Good communication skills
* Able to coordinate shipments
* Air freight experience
* Knowledge of customs documents (IMA/EXA/NCTS/ATA CARNET)
* Knowledge of customs legislation, both import and export
* Knowledge of perishable goods and/or animals plus
Our client offers a great workenvironment with a lot of autonomy and challenges.
You'll work from Monday till Friday with flexible workhours. They offer an attractive salary with package.