Offre d'emploi : WANTED - German-Speaking Credit Controller - Brussels
In order to strengthen its Finance & Accounting team, my international client is today looking for a Credit Controller with good German-speaking skills.
My international client is active in the pharmaceutical sector and is located in Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- Collection of receivables
- Customers' reminder & follow-up
- Encoding of daily collection activities
- Reporting of outstanding balances
- Payment reconciliations.
- SPOC for all AR & billing-related internal inquiries
- Dispute & litigation management
- Identification of bad debt & financial exposure.
- Creation & management of trustful relationships with customers to avoid future issues
- Management of the contract administration
- Creation and follow up of PO's
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager in vendor contract issues.
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects such as process improvement
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or equivalent by experience
- 2y of experience in Credit control & collection
- Attention to detail
- Proactive & problem-solver
- Excellent command of ENGLISH & GERMAN, French is an asset
- Competitive salary package
- International growing environment with evolution possibilities
- Continuous on-the-job learning