Offre d'emploi : Accountant - Comptable
Eurocities, the network of major European cities, is recruiting
As accountant, you will handle day-to-day bookkeeping. You will be part of the finance and HR team and be responsible for the day to day bookkeeping of Eurocities activities.
In this role, you will :
• book purchase invoices, expense claims, bank and credit card statements, petty cash
• make weekly payments
• prepare and send annual membership fees and reminders to our members
• perform monthly closing of the accounts, analyse outstanding receivables and payables
• prepare monthly analytics for the EU-funded projects and other teams
• improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions
• A bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
• Excellent knowledge of Belgian accounting legislation
• Good knowledge of the EU VAT rules
• Good planning, organisation and coordination skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate user of Excel
• Able to multi-task, prioritise and be proactive
• Able to take responsibility
• Capable of working independently as well as in a team
• Attentive to detail, problem-solving, capable of following procedure
• Adaptable, self-motivating and take initiative
• Fluent in English
• Experience using of Winbooks
• Knowledge of EU funding programmes
• Good command of French or Dutch
• a part-time (80%) in Brussels under Belgian employment contract, a full-time position is also possible.
• salary according to profile and experience
• training opportunities
Meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, public transport costs, 13th month, éco-chèques
Some other benefit examples are :
• training opportunities and access to on-line trainings
• a dynamic international team
• a pleasant working environment
• flexible working and relaxed dress code
• part time teleworking.
Eurocities recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Applicants are requested to send a letter of motivation, explicitly describing point by point their relevant experience and linking it to the requirements for the position, together with a CV with at least two referees (including your current or last employer) to: Olivier Baeselen, finance director, at email@example.com.
Please send the documents in pdf format and mention ‘accountant’ in the subject line.
Postulez à l’offre: Accountant - Comptable
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément