Offre d'emploi : Recruitment Consultant-Page Personnel
Page Personnel is a recruitment office specialised in the recruitment of Junior and operational candidates for our clients. We are part of the Page Group (Page Personnel, Michael Page and Page Executive) and exist in Belgium since more than 20 years.
Page Personnel has been nominated Best Employer for the 5th year in a row and is now looking for new consultant in recruitment to help the company maintain a level of high performances combined with a dynamic work environment.
If the job is to be resumed in one sentence, your main responsibility is to find the perfect matching candidate for your client.
However, our job entails many other aspects.
You engage with clients on a daily basis:
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients and develop a solid client portfolio
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You develop a strong relationship with your clients
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the sourcing & selection of candidates until the offer management. You do an excellent follow-up afterwards
- You strategise to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
You engage with candidates:
- You will source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- You organise interviews with your candidates
- You brief and coach them and you give them advice
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will participate at job and university fairs
- You have a Bachelor or higher
- You speak French and/or Dutch and have an excellent level in the other language of the country
- You just finished school or you have maximum 2 years experience
- You are a multi-tasker and you never lose sight of the bigger picture
- You have an emotional intelligence
- You are a team-player and a dynamic figure
- You can think on analytical base
- You are resilient and always working to satisfy your candidates and clients
- You have a sense of humour and are at your best when you work in a team
- Working for a company leader in her sector and in perpetual evolution
- Working with colleagues that understand you in fun environment
- Working for an employer that will invest in you by giving you formations and training
- Working for an interesting salary with extra-legal advantages