Offre d'emploi : Order to Cash Manager
Our Customer is a leading manufacturer in Western-Europe and is looking for an (m/f):
Order to Cash Manager
With high standards for proactivity, communication & negotiation skills and a sense of accuracy
As Order to Cash Manager you oversee, control and organize the daily operations from order entry till cash collection all operational relations with the logistic providers.
Your main responsibilities are:
On operations level
- You participate actively to logistics oriented projects and make sure that shipments meet customer requirements (timing, quantity, quality).
- You review general purchase agreements and implement procedures, EDI & processes at customer level.
- You allocate inbound and outbound transportation budgets and analyze the cost per customer and market in order to optimize profitability.
- You manage the service after delivery
On order entry level
- You collect & process the customer orders, organizing the picking in the warehouse accordingly.
- You make sure data entry and invoicing are managed properly and on time.
- You work closely with Sales and Supply planning on orders recommendations and communicate directly to customers regarding foreseeable back orders.
- You work closely with the accounting team on cash collection and on credit control.
On quality level
- You improve the logistics service level according to quality standards and by taking into account legal constraints.
- You manage the overall quality of the service and establish reliable relationships with customers.
On Third Party Logistics level
- You manage and are responsible for all inbound and outbound transportation costs by defining the transport policy and apply it in collaboration with purchasing.
- You validate the logistic requirements in order to have a positive impact on the total delivered costs.
- You manage and follow up by KPI reporting all the external logistics service providers
- You are involved in the negotiations & set-up of commercial agreements and participate in tender processes.
Travelling abroad from time to time to the production sites is part of the job responsibilities.
- You have a master’s degree.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience and 5 years of management responsibilities in a Supply Chain environment (Supply Chain certification desirable) and within Customer Service.
- You are familiar with third party logistics and KPI reports as margin contributions, OTIF, ….
- You have a background in multi-site and multicultural companies and preferably in retail or FMCG.
- You understand how to leverage consumer and customer insights as a springboard of creativity to unlock further growth. You are familiar with data analytics as a way to measure and improve results.
- You show strong leadership and collaborative skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have in-depth understanding and practical knowledge of continuous improvement and its application for which you show the ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- You have strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and in French. Other languages are an asset.
- Within a dynamic international you have a wide range of responsibilities to manage key aspects within the Customer Service lifecycle.
- You will be part of a growing company that is investing in making the future more green and sustainable.
- An attractive salary package is provided.
Contact Pauline Donker van Heel on +32 491 56 66 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.