Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - Overijse
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Overijse.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the consulting sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Oversee key finance functions of invoicing and payments processing;
- Ensure all processes are performed in line with Group policy;
- Monitor and manage cashflow;
- Tax returns preparation and submission as relevant;
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Follow month end checklist and ensure all tasks are done accurately as per timeline;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly rolling forecasts for the Operations, along with Annual Budgets;
- Present Financial Results at monthly Operational meetings to senior management and work closely with same on variances/analysis;
- Prepare Year End Accounts file for Audit;
- Support other entities where necessary;
- Ad Hoc requests/ small projects where required.
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
- You are fluent in Dutch/French/Flemish and English both verbal and written;
- At least MBO/Middle professional Education, Preferable HBO / Higher professional Education;
- Three to five years working experience in a similar environment Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills;
- Experience with Deltek Vision an advantage;
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint;
- Willing to travel as necessary.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Financial Controller - Overijse
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément