Offre d'emploi : Porgrammer & Marketing Analyst
Today we are looking for a Programmer & Marketing Analyst for a company active in the FMCG sector located in the north of Brussels.
The client is an international leader in the consumers goods industry. Today they are looking for a new Programmer & Marketing Analyst. They are located in the north side of Brussels.
As a Programmer & Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- The support, maintenance, and management of the key data system
- Contribute to the performance of the marketing organisation by optimising the marketing processes based on effective and efficient data
- Ensure that all data needed for business processes and performance measures are accessible
- Set up all the data in the software by respecting the company's processes and rules
- Provide functional and technical support to all your colleague
- Identify reporting needs, you will develop and implement reporting to generate insights
- You translate business requirements into systems solutions
- Define system procedures, communicate them to users and check on follow up
What's needed ?
- Native level of English + any other national language is a plus (French-Dutch)
- Strong IT skills : Excel, Customer Relation Management systems, SQL, databases (Oracle), data warehouses, reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equal by experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt to change, prioritise & act with little or no disruption to everyday requirements
- Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented
- Planning and organisation skills
- An attractive salary package
- An open company culture