Offre d'emploi : Project Coordinator - International Sales Support
As Project Coordinator - International Sales Support, you will be responsible for supporting the Sales cycle activities related to projects, for the French market.
Our client is an international company active in manufacturing business, with office close to Dilbeek.
The main responsibilities of the Project Coordinator - International Sales Support:
- management of projects in SAP, from pre-project preparation up until the end of the commercial cycle.
- execution of project sales activities: from the creation of the inquiry, the processing of the sales order up until set up of the billing.
- strong follow up of the project delivery cycle: on time delivery, follow up on logistics and shipping.
- good coordination of all the services, equipment and parts linked to the project, including follow up of stock.
- preparation of invoicing (customer and supplier)
The ideal Project Coordinator - International Sales Support candidate:
- A degree in Business Administration or similar
- minimum of two years of experience in a similar position (sales support project management, OTD management)
- Strong level of Dutch and English. French is a big plus
- Good knowledge of Ms Office and SAP/R3
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- strong communication for internal and external use
- attention to detail, analytic mindset and result driven approach
- very good teamplayer, able to work closely together with team members and other stakeholders
As Project Coordinator - International Sales Support you will have the chance to take on a challenging, diversified position and have immediate impact thanks to your strong collaboration and coordination skills.
This will initially start for a period of 1 year period with potential to stay in case of opportunities.