Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant - Screening
ChromaCure is a biotech company specialized in the discovery of new candidate cancer drugs. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, ChromaCure’s labs focus on developing biochemical and cell-based assays to screen small molecules on novel oncology targets.
Reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for a (m/f): Research Assistant - Screening.
As a Research Assistant - Screening, you take care of running several cell-based assays to screen candidate cancer drugs and contribute to ChromaCure’s drug development program from target validation to development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Run several cell-based assays to screen candidate cancer drugs.
- Perform 384-well plate cell-based screenings (luminescence or fluorescence readout).
- Participate in the analysis and report of the results.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities together with other team members.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology and biomedical sciences.
- You have hands-on experience in cell culture, semi-automated pipetting and 384-well plate cell-based screenings.
- A previous experience in a contract-based research organization is a strong plus.
- You are rigorous, well-organized and driven.
- Basic command of English language.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- To join a dynamic team committed to improve human health.
- To participate in a motivating and applied project in cancer research.
- An unlimited contract and an attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Research Assistant - Screening
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément