Offre d'emploi : Industrial engineer - PMO
Our client is a major player in freight transport and logistics based in Liège.
For our client, we are looking for a:
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER - PMO (H/F/X)
International environment and cross-functional projects!
Within the « Planning and engineering » department, your role is focusing on different air hub and ramp project activities in all European airpoints.
To do so, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the overall projects : providing guidance, set the priorities, fix the timelines, progress tracking, and problem resolution ;
- Steer various cross-functional country teams: Operations, HR, IT, Health & Safety, Planning & Engineering, Training…;
- Develop the overall project plan/roadmap, monitoring and supporting detailed project planning and execution ;
- Track milestones and report regularly up to Executive level.
Analytical thinker, great communicator, pro-active follow-up!
You hold a Master Degree. Furthermore, you have a successful experience of at least 5-10 years in project management in an international company.
The right candidate will :
- Project management courses, qualifications and/or experience (certified Prince 2 or PMP, etc.) is required;
- Knowledge of the current air operational processes & systems is an advantage ;
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels within the organization both written and verbal in native and English language ;
- A true leader who can build bridges, being a great communicator: getting the message across with a humane approach;
- Lead people to desired results in a pleasant and acceptable way, non-hierarchical steering ;
- Stakeholder management experience ;
- Flexible no nine-to-five mentality, including ability and willingness to travel.
Our client is offering a position in a work international environment with real career prospects.
They offer you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application. CV requested in ENGLISH.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.