Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Coordinator - E-commerce - Beersel
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for steering goods through our supply chain, from the preparation of a sale with a supplier to the efficient handling of the goods in our warehouses.
Our client is a leading company in E-commerce industry, located in Beersel.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for
- steering goods through our supply chain, from the preparation of a sale with a supplier to the efficient handling of the goods in our warehouses.
- deliver goods as fast as possible, and in the best possible quality to the end consumer. He/ she does this taking into consideration the department key performance indicators.
- Click to deliver
- Perfect order rate
- Forced cancellation rate
- Supplier lead time
- Sales acceptance
- Confirmation Estimated Supplier Delivery Date
- Confirmation delivery conditions, and communication to the logistics planning team.
- Provide logistics info to pre-sales
- Supplier Order placement
- Confirmation delivery date
- Delivery follow up
- Financial follow up
- During this process he/ she strives to use the documents and ICT tools in the most qualitative way.
The Supply Chain Coordinator uses below skills to perform his/ her tasks.
- Strong administrator
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in French & English
- Organized and structured problem solver
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Responsible team player
- Stress resistant and analytical
- The Supply Chain Coordinator communicates in a professional, structured and standardized way to his/ her main stake holders.
Our client offers an attractive salary package with room for initiative within a dynamic team.