Offre d'emploi : Cross Border Trade Coordinator - Brexit
Complexities relating to Brexit generate the need for a number of Coordinator roles to facilitate cross border trade of raw materials, finished goods and customer orders.
Our client is one of the biggest players in FMCG industry.
For this mission you will get following responisbilites:
Facilitate the movement of goods across borders by:
- Consolidating and creating documentation necessary to meet border requirements.
- Coordinating the availability of goods, freight and documentation to ensure that goods movement can succeed.
- Linking Suppliers, freight forwarders, professional bodies (i.e. vetinarians), customs clearance agents, sites and supply planning teams through clear communication so that goods flow without interruption.
- Providing ongoing status reports on all cross broder movements to enable clear decisions to be made by other supply chain stakeholders.
For this role we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Supply Chain, Export, Business Administration.
- Experience in an export role is preferred
- Strong business application knowledge & experience - IMI-O , SAP, SPEX, Oracle
- Export procedures, documentation, shipping terms and payment methods/terms
- Self-driven -essential ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, Fluent English & Dutch is essential
Our client offers an attractive salary package and a challenging mission of 6 months. You will mainly be working from home.
Prolongation is possible.