Offre d'emploi : Model-Based Design Engineer
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes.
E2 Drives continuously improves the complex control of its powertrain and the optimization of its control embedded software using Matlab Simulink. The tech company is based in Genval (South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 10 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Model-Based Design Engineer (Matlab Simulink)
Reporting to the CTO, you are in charge of modeling the whole chain between the road, eBike powertrain (plant and controller) and the cyclist on Matlab Simulink. You improve the motor behavior and implement control strategies using Model-Based Design (MBD) methods.
Your responsibilities include:
- You adapt and optimize the existing powertrain Simulink model: mechanics, electrics and controllers.
- You create new Simulink models and test new features.
- You implement FSM (state machine).
- You research, identify and simulate more efficient, less noisy and more stable control strategies
- You improve the motor control software based on the inputs from the Product Manager.
- You prepare test setup on test benches, and elaborate test scenarios.
- You test the new strategies, take measures and write down validation reports.
- You implement control strategies in embedded C-code.
- You hold a PhD or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have a strong experience in modeling and simulation of complex automatic systems on Matlab Simulink (coding, Model-based design, auto-generation of embedded code, Model in the Loop).
- You show good knowledge in electric machines and motor control.
- Experience in embedded software coding (C code) is a plus.
- You like working in a fast-growing company (polyvalent duties).
- You are motivated by solving problems.
- You have an analytical mind, you are autonomous, proactive and results oriented.
- You speak English fluently. The command of French is a plus.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Model-Based Design Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément