Offre d'emploi : Motor Control Software Engineer
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes.
E2 Drives continuously improves the complex control of its powertrain and the optimization of its control embedded software using Matlab Simulink. The tech company is based in Genval (South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 10 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Motor Control Software Engineer
Reporting to the CTO, you are in charge of implementing and improving the embedded software driving the electric machines of the powertrain. Within the development team, you closely work with the Simulink Modeling Engineer and the Electronics Hardware Engineer.
Your responsibilities include:
- You adapt and optimize the existing motor control software.
- You define requirements for motor control software and interface hardware components including current sensors, speed sensors, MOSFETs.
- You develop control algorithms for synchronous permanent magnet machines and 3-phases switching power converters.
- You implement in C code the algorithms which are validated by the Model-based Design Engineer.
- You create documentation and tools in order to facilitate the knowledge transfer.
- You develop production-quality code integrating embedded code standards.
- You actively pursue cost reduction, performance and efficiency improvement.
- You validate the robustness of the code according to safety standards.
- You hold a PhD or master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have knowledge in electric synchronous brushless machines (PMSP) and associated control, especially field-oriented control including field-weakening and MTPA.
- You show a strong experience in low level embedded C code programming.
- Knowledge in ARM-based microcontrollers (Cortex M4) is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of power, analog and mixed signal topologies and semiconductors (Power management ICs, Power MOSFETs, Gate Drivers, Opamps, shunt resistors, ADC, voltage Reference) and associated constraints and parasitic such as noise, resolutions, sample rates, glitches, measure windows, rise/fall-time, settling time, decoupling, etc.
- You like working in a fast-growing company (polyvalent duties).
- You are self-motivated and able to get the job done with minimum supervision.
- You fluently speak English. The command of French is a plus.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Motor Control Software Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément