Offre d'emploi : Global Classifier Logistics and Demand Chain
Our client is transforming into a global approach for the customs classification of all their products, compliant to the regulations of the World Customs Organization and the various local country additions. Therefore they are looking for a global classifier to strenghten their team in the Logistics & Demand Chain department.
Our client is an expert in the design and manufacture of several technical products. They are offering an area for innovation for their customers to use the tools they provide to explore, improve or rethink the performance of their rotating equipment.
Our client is looking for a global classifier that will be responsible for :
- retrieving standard and specific product information from technical specialists
- applying the existing customs classification rulings
- aligning customs tariff code usage with suppliers & brokers
- managing customs classification in SAP for the selected products and countries
- justifying to stakeholders the decisions regarding the finally assigned customs tariff code
- supporting the implementation of the new process worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic and autonomous candidate that :
- has affinity with technical products
- has a perfect communication in English
- has good knowledge of SAP and Excel (++)
- basic experience in customs classification is a plus
- is structured, has great communication skills, likes to work in an international environment and explore different cultures.
Our client offers :
- a challenging full time (39 hours/week) position in an international company
- the possibility to build an excellent base for a further international career, by developing your knowledge and expertise on various systems and processes in the customs, logistics and demand chain area
- a competitive salary package completed with several attractive extralegal advantages.