Offre d'emploi : Credit & Partner boarding specialist - Brussels - retail sector
Accountemps is currently looking for a Credit & Partner boarding specialist.
Our client is active in the retail sector. They are located in Brussels, the company is easily accessible by public transport. You will make part of the finance team and report directly to the CFO Group.
As a Credit & Partner boarding specialist, you will work within a team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure that relevant KYC (Know Your Customer) and other Partner Due Diligences are well managed and centralized;
- Be responsible for performing all external checks in terms of creditworthiness;
- Conduct partners boarding requirements in collaboration with marketplaces operators;
- Facilitate their onboarding (KYC process) depending on the location of the partners (across Europe)
- Conduct additional underwritings on (business models, credit worthiness);
- Maintain and update data in databases to keep high standard level of monitoring.
The requested qualifications for this position as Credit & Partner boarding specialist include:
- Master level in Finance, business administration or economics ;
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar position in the banking or payment industry (KYC) ;
- Fluent in French and English ;
- Great communication and organizational skills ;
- You are immediately or quickly available.;
Our client offers :
- Open-ended contract (long term vision) ;
- The possibility to join a professional and multicultural team in a very interesting and dynamic environment ;
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, transport allowances, insurances, etc.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: