Offre d'emploi : (Key) Account Manager - B2B - Beverages sector
The client is looking for a (Key) Account Manager B2B to join his team in Brussels.
Established since more than a decade, the company remains a family company and today includes more than 600 associates for a total sales turnover of 120 million Euros. Its worldwide development is ongoing, thanks to its innovations and the quality of its coffees.
Within a defined sector in the B2B market, the Key Account Manager is responsible for contributing to the increase in turnover and this according to imposed sales strategies and pre-set objectives (both for coffee machines and Products).
- You are ultimately responsible for your customer portfolio. You take into account both topline growth and bottom line results.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of the Company B2B strategy in your region
- For this, you will:
- prospect new potential customers in the B2B segment
- make quotations and follow up on them
- create new customers and draft contracts with these new customers.
- taking care of the first delivery to the new customers.
- You are also responsible for the follow-up of the existing clientele on:
- Commercial area: Dealing with questions about prices, products and machines.
- SAV area: Handling incoming technical inquiries.
- Distribution: Handling comments on the course of the distribution plus occasionally delivering goods to the customer.
- Financial Area: Follow up on bad payers.
- Realization of the set sales objectives.
- Managing, expanding and developing the customer portfolio
- Achieving the stated objectives, taking into account the proposed budgets and costs
- Promoting the Company image through excellent product knowledge
- At least bachelor education, preferably in an economic or related field
- You have a solid experience within Sales
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with prospecting and customer management in B2B
- You are always looking for improvement, drive for change
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills (Proven experience in managing imposed budgets and objectives.)
- You are computer literate (MS office)
- You are bilingual French and Dutch
- Knowledge of English is a strong asset
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidates. (Range between 45K-55K)