Offre d'emploi : Accounting Officer - Brussels - Financial Sector
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accounting Officer (M/F/X) for one of its clients.
Our client, a subsidiary of the General Secretary of the Council of the European Union, is located in the center of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team for a long-term assignement.
As an Accounting Officer, you will join a team and be responsible for the following tasks:
- To record budgetary commitments, legal commitments and payments into the General Secretary financial computer system;
- To implement payments, collection of revenue and recovery of amounts established as being receivable;
- To prepare the monthly call for funds for mission Common Costs and Nation Borne Costs according to the General Secretary financial rules;
- To keep the books on Common Costs and Nation Borne Costs;
- To prepare and present monthly / quarterly / annual reports;
- To manage the bank accounts and cash-flow;
- To assist in the organisation of information flows for accounting and asset management.
The qualifications needed as an Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field ;
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting ;
- A first experience in financial reporting in a plus ;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch (spoken/written);
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are proactive, dynamic and a team player.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract of several months ;
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, european organization .
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal advantages.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: