Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Expert
You'll join a dynamic and international team and insure total customer satisfaction. You are the first point of contact for customers regarding sales, customer service, logistics and claims.
Our client is a key player in the Pharmaceutical industry and an international supplier & distributor of chemicals, solvents & intermediates worldwide. Their headquarters are located in the heart of Brussels and easily accessible via public transport.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent onboarding, technical support and personal service to our customers
- Consult on improving existing workflows and documents by creating the ideal set-up in our platform
- By doing so, become an expert in the field of our product and a trusted person for advice and support
- Identify customer issues and bug reports by finding the source of the problem and look for prompt and appropriate solutions
- Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer's questions and concerns regarding the service
- Communicate with your colleagues of the development team regarding current or ongoing issues and follow-up on finding solutions
- Peform Order Entry/Management for all Pharma Customers (i.e. Wholesalers, Hospitals, Pharmacies) and all Order Types.
- Handling of Complaints and Returns according to internal Procedures;
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally in a technical or start-up environment
- You are enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude towards new solutions and applications.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a big plus.
- You are passionate about helping people and able to empathise with the specific needs and technical acuity of each customer.
- You have an analytical mind that loves to translate a multitude of complex processes and documents into clear and more efficient workflows.
- Are organised and work with an eye for detail and you just love that 'finishing touch' that gives your work a little extra.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;