Offre d'emploi : Risk Analyst - Leuven
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Risk Analyst for a permanent position based in Leuven.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the FinTech sector.
As Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assist clients (banks, insurance companies, asset managers, hedge funds and private equity) in the onboarding process and use of our risk technology-applications;
- You will have to use our state-of-the art technologies to calculate transaction costs, produce Key Information Documents (PRIIPs) and complete Annex IV reporting for our clients;
- Be informed on new European regulatory requirements (incl. in the field of ESG) and assist the software developers in the implementation of these new requirements;
- Assist the data scientists with the AI/Machine learning projects;
- Lead training sessions for the customers of applications of the company and participate to the writing of manuals on our technologies;
- Support the business development efforts of our company (writing content, participate to client pitches, assist to RFPs etc.).
The required profile for the Risk Analyst position:
- Genuine interest in financial markets and up-to-date with financial news. Being an investor on the stock market is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of financial products (options, equity, bonds, funds, cash flow) and financial accounting;
- Education: Business engineer, applied economics… being enrolled in the CFA program is a plus;
- Past experience: Big4 financial services (audit or consulting) or previous working experience in a bank/insurance company. Preferably at least 1 year of experience (or several internships);
- Language: Dutch-speaking with a strong knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.;
- Personality: self-starter and entrepreneurial. Not afraid to present for an audience and pitch solutions to prospects and/or clients.
Interested in this position of Risk Analyst at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: