Offre d'emploi : Senior Business Consultant - Brussels
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Senior Business Consultant to join a growing dynamic start-up company.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the consulting industry.
As Senior Business Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Effectively analyze clients' business and organizational issues in assigned areas;
- Demonstrate experience in gathering data, structuring analysis, synthesizing results and presenting conclusions and recommendations;
- Conduct effective on-going communications with client; builds peer client relationships;
- Apply appropriate analytic tools and techniques to develop and synthesize fact base;
- Participate in developing storyboards for client documents;
- Develop a body of work/engagement experience in assigned area;
- Identify project issues and contributes to work structuring efforts;
- Clearly articulate information and answers in team and client meetings, including delivering portions of presentations;
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior team members;
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team;
- The position requires the time commitment and travel to be expected with serving clients across many sites.
The required profile for the Senior Business Consultant position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business;
- Operational and/or Financial Audit Experience or other closely related audit experience in a commercial environment is a plus, Internal Audit and/or Supplier Contract Compliance Audit Experience a significant plus;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Strong Data Skills/Aptitude required, Excel and/or Access;
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, including such concepts as cost & revenue accounting and allocations, overhead, manufacturing costs, general ledger and financial statements;
- Strong background in accounting systems with an emphasis on Purchasing and Accounts Payable desirable;
- Financial business acumen, with exposure to payroll; insurance; benefits; internal controls; common business practices and contract language;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Experience with business report writing.
Our client offers you the benefit of working in a highly entrepreneurial environment where top performers have significant ability to impact company results and in turn their own compensation. They promote some flexibility in work schedule. They offer a competitive package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: