Offre d'emploi : Financial Analyst m/f/x - Permanent Contract in Luxembourg
For our client, we are looking for a Financial Analyst for a permanent contract in Esch-Sur-Alzette (Luxembourg).
Our client is an international company based in the North of Luxembourg.
This position is supporting the Senior Finance Manager for the planning and analysis of financial data related to a specific division.
The main areas concerned are: management reporting and financial analysis. This role also provides assistance with ad-hoc projects.
- Monthly closing:
- Run queries and reports
- Publish and send reporting packages
- HFM reconciliations
- Prepare Leadership Meetings / Management Reviews
- Reserves analysis
- Identification and report of issues
- Monthly forecast:
- Coordinate data collection
- Collect initial sales forecast by Region
- Strategic Plan & Annual Operating Plan:
- Prepare templates
- Help in collecting data
- Focus on manufacturing operations
- Ad-hoc analysis based on requirements
- Preparation of financial presentations (BU reviews, conferences…)
- Special project
- Develop Tableau reporting
- Develop STNC reporting
- Education: university degree in business administration / finance (HEC or equivalent)
- Professional experience: 2-3 years, preferably in an international environment
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to extract key items for review and highlighting
- Self-starter, autonomous and proactive
- Good organizational and creative skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Work closely with the Finance Manager
- Frequent contacts with the Management of the BU and the Finance Shared Services Staff
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) (Other languages are a plus)
- Microsoft Office
- SAP (FI-CO, COPA and AFO/Business Warehouse)
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
Interested ? Please send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :