Offre d'emploi : Systems Engineer
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will support the project engineers during specification, design, realization, factory test, on site start-up and follow-up systems.
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs.
- You participate in the system definition, design and realizations.
- You prepare configuration information for factory validation and acceptance in support of the project/system engineers
- You perform the on site configuration of the individual lamp control and monitoring system ensuring its best performance given the typical local conditions.
- You support and perform system validation including factory and on site tests of the system.
- Furthermore you perform customer and internal trainings.
- You generate and maintain the accompanying documentation like configuration and intervention reports, etc..
- You monitor and support service engineers during site activities, warranty interventions or maintenance contracts.
- You ensure version control and configuration management of the several application programs and tools used for individual lamp control and monitoring systems.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an Electronics related field
- Experience in the field of airport technology is not a must but a strong interest is welcome.
- Interest in and a willingness to continuously learn new technologies is key in this role.
- Experience in electrical work, testing or other quality activities related jobs is a plus.
- Knowledge in Communication over power line is a plus.
- User knowledge of Windows
- User knowledge of network communication on TCP/IP
- User knowledge of computer aid design package (ACAD lite)
- MS Office + Project & Visio
- Fluent English proficiency is a must
- Additional languages, most importantly Dutch & French, are a plus
- Fast growing company
- International company
- Travel up to 30%
- Attractive salary package
- Growth potential
- Long term contract