Offre d'emploi : IT Project Coordinator
3 jours restants
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO)
EMVO is a Belgian non-profit organisation created in 2015 as a joint initiative of EU supply chain stakeholders, representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, community pharmacists and hospitals. We ensure the implementation of a functioning, secure, interoperable and cost-effective system across Europe, to ensure patient health and safety.
EMVO is responsible for the European Medicines Verification System (EMVS), a European-wide system created to prevent falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain. It demonstrates the principle of European integration and has a real-world impact for patients and the healthcare sector across the EU and EEA member states.
Alongside our founding stakeholders, we work with the European Commission, 30 National Medicines Verification Organisations (NMVOs), and over 2000+ pharmaceutical companies are currently connected to our system.
Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. Due to COVID-19, the EMVO team is currently teleworking, so interviews will be conducted remotely.
You will be involved in successfully running an organisation that is critical to the European pharmaceutical supply chain and will be part of the Enterprise Solution Team (EST), reporting to the Solution Development Manager.
More specifically, as EMVO’s Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers for the coordination and reporting on project schedule, budget, risk and issues.
- Keeping project organized and ensure that it is running smoothly
- Maintaining project timeframes, budget estimates and status reports, using project management tools to track project performance.
- Consolidate project scope (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile SCRUM software development team.
- Collaborate with technical experts for the development of detailed specifications for the product features.
- Performing risk assessments to minimize risks.
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or one years’ worth of experience as Project Coordinator with a technical background in a relevant field or industry (pharmaceutical sector/supply chain).
- You enjoy working in innovation technology environment.
- You have experience collaborating with a software development team using Agile Scrum methodology.
- You have experience with analyzing requirements and testing.
- You have experience contributing to delivering software in a controlled environment.
- You demonstrate good organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You are able to work independently while demonstrating team spirit.
As Project Coordinator at EMVO, you will be part of a dynamic and international organisation, growing rapidly to meet the demands of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
EMVO will also offer you:
- A permanent position within a dynamic working environment, working with innovative systems and alongside friendly, open colleagues.
- You will be involved in an interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance and health insurance.
- A career in a secure and stable working environment in an industry that is vital for today’s evolving society.
- Our office is based in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
You can communicate fluently in English on a professional level (both verbal and written communication required).