Offre d'emploi : Freight Forwarder - Air Freight
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Under the broad direction of the Operations Manager, the Import & Export Agent performs operational functions for customers.
Our client is a leader in the logistics of medical equipment.
For the role of freight forwarder you will get following responsibilities:
- Handle import and export of various shipments:
- Airline booking
- Mawb preparation
- Packaging & labelling check
- Monitoring of security check
- Prepare customs documents
- Check postflights
We are looking for someone with following profile:
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English (other languages are benefit but not essential)
- Have gained experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier Company, Airline, Handling Agent etc.).
- End to end air freight forwarding experience, both Import and Export
- Provide strong organisational skills and pay attention to detail.
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Have an in depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and other IT programs.
- Have acquired basic/advanced knowledge of IATA/ADR/DGR, Live Animal Regulations, Airlines, Air freight Rates & other paperwork related to Airfreight.
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a challenging environment.