Offre d'emploi : International Business Developer - innovative natural ingredients (M/F)
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Founded in 2011, Botalys is a start-up company specialized in the horticultural production of highly bioactive and innovative medicinal plants.
In collaboration with UMONS and the Haute Ecole Condorcet at Ath, Botalys has developed a unique plants cultivation method. The company produces and commercializes high-end premium products: the most bioactive form of Red Ginseng. Botalys currently expands the technology and its products portfolio to other bioactive medicinal plants.
BOTALYS’ clients include key players from the nutraceutical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries. The company is currently in a strong business development phase.
In order to meet BOTALYS’ future challenges, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
International Business Developer
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for the Sales and Business Development activities, first in Europe, then worldwide. You develop the commercial network in order to meet Botalys’ ambitions and objectives. Regarding the sales results, you create and develop your team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Co-develop and implement a European and international commercial strategy
- Set the objectives and budgets to achieve the commercial action plan.
- Retain key accounts and develop new markets.
- Take charge of relations with major accounts.
- Bring the passion and values of Botalys, its added value and its products to life.
- Manage and motivate sales teams to optimize results.
- Develop the potential of your team members.
- Report the results to top management.
- You hold a Master, PhD or PharmD or equivalent through experience.
- You have around 10 years’ experience in a relevant industry.
- You have a proven experience in Sales and Business Development.
- You communicate, influence and collaborate effectively with many stakeholders.
- You have strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- You have strong people leadership skills.
- You are rigorous, flexible, able to work autonomously and multitask.
- You are fluent in English. Every other language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel abroad.
- A key position with a lot of challenges and direct impact on the results.
- To join and evolve in a high potential start-up company.
- The opportunity to work for a company with ethical values.
- A full-time contract as an employee or freelance contract.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: International Business Developer - innovative natural ingredients (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément