Offre d'emploi : Business & Management Consultant
Are you an energetic, commercial and ambitious person?
Would you like to contribute to the successful and sustainable delivery of Business, Transformations and Change Management Projects?
Do you want to join our growth?
Initio is your place – we are looking for experienced Team Members to hop on board!
- As a Business & Management Consultant, you will be responsible to create value for your clients and also within the company.
- With your clients you will help implement innovative changes and apply best-practice methodology to ensure business transformation and regulatory compliance.
- Through research, white papers, trainings and new offers development, you will broaden your competences and build up knowledge.
- As a Business & Management Consultant, you will exchange with your colleagues in an international and open environment.
- As a Business & Management Consultant, you possess at least a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Any additional business or project management certifications are a plus.
- An experience between 5 and 10 years in a consulting firm or in a project environment is required.
- With your client-oriented attitude, you understand the needs and expectations of your customers.
- Your strong analysis, innovations and change management skills make you our ideal colleague.
- As a Business & Management Consultant, you have strong communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and at least in French or Dutch - ideally both.
- Initio offers you a challenging position as a Business & Management Consultant within a young and growing company.
- An attractive salary package with several extra fixed and variable benefits.
- Exciting assignments for well-known clients.
- The further development of your expertise, project and people management skills.
- A comprehensive yearly training program, based on your needs and ambitions.
- An internal role where you can further shape the company by actively participating in our specialized areas of excellence.
- And a lot of FUN – “Business as Unusual!”
Consultant, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Project Manager, Functional Analyst, Change Manager, Process Analyst, Engineer Risk Analyst, Compliance Officer, Fund Accounting, Client Reporting