Offre d'emploi : Accounts Payable Accountant - Brussels - communication sector
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant for one of his client based in Brussels (European Quarter).
Our client, a leading company in the communication sector, is looking for a new colleague to join a team of 5 people (long term contract).
As Accounts Payable Accountant, you will report to the Finance Director and will have the following responsibilities :
- Manage the operational accounting activities : booking, reconciling and reporting operational expenses ;
- Reconciliation of accounts related to Accounts Payable ;
- Support the team during the closing ;
- Managing of the fixed assets ;
- Assist the preparation of the monthly reporting ;
- Participation of the preparation for the VAT declaration ;
- Prepare the statutory accounts ;
- Help the team during different accounting projects.
The qualifications needed as Accounts Payable Accountant are the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting ;
- A relevant experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position ;
- Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French (written and spoken) ;
- Knowledge of an ERP system is an asset ;
- You are proactive, results-oriented and accurate ;
- You are a real team player and have good communication skills ;
- You are immediately of soon available.
Our client offers :
- An opportunity to growth and learn in an international company as Accounts Payable Accountant ;
- A diverse, collaborative and dynamic team ;
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal advantages ;
- Homeworking for now but the team is ready to know you better thanks to advanced technology and lots of contacts.
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Accounts Payable Accountant - Brussels - communication sector
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément