Offre d'emploi : Finance Director - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Director of Finance and Operations for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the Education sector.
As Director of Finance and Operations you will be responsible for:
Role and purpose:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the institution by providing leadership in;
- All financial matters, including budgeting, financial reporting, managing the accounts and payroll;
- All operational matters and activities to ensure cost-effective management and project planning;
- To participate as a member of the Leadership Team to contribute financial and operational expertise in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies, procedures and practices;
- To interact with the Board of Trustees and its Committees by providing financial reports and information to ensure sound financial and operational governance;
- To work closely with all stakeholders to provide financial and operational monitoring and guidance to ensure the daily running of the institution.
- Assist the Director substantially in providing leadership in planning, developing and achieving excellence in educational programs and support services;
- Serve as a chief financial officer (CFO) and manage all aspects of financial services including budget development, control and monitoring, investment portfolio management, accounting, cash management, financial reporting, purchasing, real estate, human resources management, payroll and insurance risk management;
- Serve as a chief operating officer (COO) and oversee all elements of operational support services, which include: mobility, safety & security, buildings & grounds maintenance, facilities, food services and event management.
- Ensure that all laws, regulations, procedures and policies are implemented and respected;
- Maintain relationships with banks, statutory auditors, external partners.
The required profile for the Director of Finance and Operations position:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated passion for the mission, vision and values of a not-for-profit organization;
- Proven working experience as a senior executive (CFO) in a people-driven organization with a strong focus on both financial and operational matters;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization, ranging from the Board to blue-collar workers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Dutch is a plus;
- Outstanding active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Empathic, able to disentangle complex social and emotional situations;
- Able to lead a large team;
- Ability to switch between hands-on and hands-off;
- Comfortable in a multicultural environment;
- Energetic and determined to take ownership and drive decisions and projects to completion;
- Number-oriented with keen analytical skills;
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Belgian legislation and practices;
- IT literate (MS Office, Google suite; …).
Interested in this position of Director of Finance and Operations at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Finance Director - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément