Offre d'emploi : Project Management Administrator
As Project management administrator you're responsible for understanding and analysing the data of different projects on which the company is working on and set KPI's for the different teams.
Our client is a one of the main players in the production of multiple construction products. The company promotes innovation, diversity and is people-oriented. The work environment is dynamic, friendly and it's easy to fit in in the different teams.
As Project Management Administrator you're responsible for :
- To discuss closely with the different teams to see if their project is progressing and see what their difficulties are.
- You will help to design and implement new ways of working within the PMO domain
- You will set up and maintain a KPI dashboard shared with the Management Team
- You create reports to enhance the process or to analyse and act on results
- You follow up on the status of the full IT Project Portfolio and communicate about this
The successful candidate for this position has / is :
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function
- At ease with analysing numbers and extracting pertinent information
- Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch
- Other European languages are a plus
- A critical mindset and can challenge existing ways of working in order to come to a continuous improvement of the process
A temporary assignment of minimum 3 months, that can be extended.
Fun, dynamic and international working environment
Receive different training's and work remotely
Competitive salary with multiple fringe benefits