Offre d'emploi : Group Product Manager
Are you in search of a new career move where you can make the difference in a human-sized biotechnology company that prioritizes natural ingredients? If so, now is the time to choose Galactic.
Starting from your kitchen ingredients, Galactic transforms them through fermentation into functional compounds able to preserve naturally your food like meat, dairy, veggies, ready meals, bakery products,….
Our headquarter is based in Belgium, with production facilities & sales offices in Belgium, the United States, China, Japan, Brazil. Our products can be found in more than 80 countries worldwide.
To reinforce our team based in Brussels, we are looking for a:
Group Product Manager
- Understands the needs of customers and consumers; conduct market research.
- Develops the product strategy and the product & innovation focus.
- Determines product positioning, argumentation, specifications, prices and time-integrated plans for the introduction of new products and the constant development and updating of existing priority products.
- Leads product communication and Develop interdependently the group communication strategy.
- Supports sales teams by training them on products and accompanying them to customers.
- Follow-up product performances and manage deviations.
- Plays an active role in the Group Management Committee.
- +/- 5 years experience in a product management function preferably in FMCG and/or Food. A sales experience is an extra asset.
- Strong skills in strategic and operational product management combined with a knowledge or at least a strong interest in product technology and applications.
- Good knowledge of commercial and financial analysis of the business and the budget process.
- Capacity to support sales and add value to customer visit. Ability to train sales teams on products.
- Leadership skills to take initiative and work in interdependency with the total organisation. Strong sense of consensus. Open to adapt to the different cultures.
- Humility combined with perseverance, continuity, and discipline.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Multitasking, Doer.
- Ready to travel 25% of his/her time and ability to work remote with the new digital tools.
- A training program to progressively bring you to position involving a high level of autonomy and decision making.
- A challenging position giving you the opportunity to make a difference in the development of an innovative company.
- An international environment, encouraging autonomy, flexibility and team spirit.
- A salary package with company car and other benefits.
- Native or totally fluent in English and French is mandatory.
- Knowledge and interest of other European languages is certainly an advantage to flourish in our multicultural team.