Offre d'emploi : Administrative Assistant
Are you interested in promoting the concept of Halal throughout the world?
Are organizational skills part of your abilities?
Are you looking for professional development in a stable and proactive company?
Then you are our new Administrative Assistant !
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling travel, appointments and meetings.
- Managing the schedules of the managers and the team will be a task you will handle.
- Daily administrative support will be required: sorting, processing, filing documents as well as forwarding, filtering and transmitting of emails and telephone communications.
- A record keeping and management is elaborated by the Administrative Assistant.
- You will also be asked to receive orders and take inventory of small office supplies.
- Thanks to your communication skills, you will be in charge of internal and external communication.
- Your writing skills will help you to write minutes and letters.
- The iOffice and iData software will be the tools you will use.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you have a bachelor’s degree.
- A 3 to 5 year experience in a similar field is required.
- Enterprising, you have a great sense of responsibilities and know how to manage your priorities.
- Good stress resistance and conflict management skills are assets of your personality.
- You understand the importance of details and give them special attention.
- With your solution-oriented approach, you handle your tasks with pragmatism and versatility.
- Precision, rigour and method are skills that you possess.
- Your irreprochable spelling allows you to interact effectively.
- Tolerance, open-mindedness and a deep respect for others and their work are important values for the Administrative Assistant.
- The tools of the Microsoft Office pack are part of your knowledge.
- As the tasks will be carried out mainly in English, the latter must be a language you speak fluently. French is also a language you speak easily. Any other language is a must.
- Halal Food Council of Europe offers you a full-time permanent contract.
- A complete package of extra-legal benefits, in line with your profile.
- A unique experience in a young, dynamic and stable work environment.
- A human approach of a growing company that places great importance on quality, safety, diversity and respect.
Are you interested in this job as an Administrative Assistant at Halal Food Council of Europe ?KEYWORDS
Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Personal Assistant, Assistant Administratif, Organization Assistant, Logistique, Assistant Logistique, Logistics Assistant, Gestion Administrative, Administrative Management.