Offre d'emploi : Commercial Assistant (Japanese-English)
As Commercial Assistant (Japanese-English) you will coordinate with customers, suppliers and logistic partners worldwide in order to maintain an efficient order to delivery cycle.
Our client is a company active in international trade,with EU HQ in Zaventem.
As Commercial Assistant (Japanese-English), your main responsibilities will be:
- handle commercial support tasks within an international context from A-Z, with emphasis on Japanese market
- order management process up until delivery and invoicing in SAP
- sales reporting, pricing and cost controlling
- handle customer requests linked to the order status, deliveries, product quality, etc.
- pro active problem solving in case of issues, proactively seek a solution and look for continuous service improvements
- contact with international suppliers including negotiation
- very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, both national and international
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Assistant (Japanese-English) position:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, Makro, standard formula, ...) is an absolute must
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Business or a Commercial degree
- Very good level of Japanese (first language) and English is a must
- good knowledge / experience in commercial administration and logistics. invoicing or accounting within an international context of trade of goods is preferred.
In terms of personality:
- excellent negotiation skills
- a quick learner, eager and willing to develop
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- easy going and easily to fit into a team
- strong customer and result orientation
- very good communication skills
- excellent time management skills and good organisational / planning skills
- strong problem solver
For this position, you will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.
You will become part of an international team within an innovative, growing and fast paced environment, located in Zaventem.
This position will start on a temporary base with possible extension.