Offre d'emploi : German speaking Customer Service Representative
As German speaking Customer Service Representative you will give administrative support to Sales and manage a customer portfolio from order to cash within the DACH region.
Our client is an international company active in a technological industry, with EMEA HQ in Halle.
Your main responsibilities as German speaking Customer Service Representative will be:
- offer pre-sales support to the Sales department: work closely together with local sales team, prepare and issue quotations, give support in tender management
- assist on price and margin setting
- receive, validate and process sales orders (check price - and product specifications, delivery specifications, terms & conditions, etc.)
- act as point of contact for your customer portfolio, specifically focused on DACH region
- strong collaboration with internal stakeholders such as sales, SC, logistics, finance, etc.
- manage the whole order to delivery cycle, including preparation of export administration
- verification and follow up of payments
- manage issues as they occur, handle after sales problems and claims and take necessary action
Who are we looking for?
- very fluent in German and English. Any other language such as Dutch is a big asset
- knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a must
- good knowledge of Excel, being IT literate
- a clear Drive, Motivation and Eagerness to perform
- ideally a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (international trade, economics, etc.)
- a first experience in a relevant position (customer service, logistical administration, order management)
- strong communication sills and customer oriented approach
- very good teamplayer, as you will work closely together with your team (serve as each others back up) and across departments
- a proactive and self-starter attitude
You will start on a replacement contract for +- 6 months, with the possibility of a long term contract in case you show to be a valuable teammember and have the willingness to prove yourself.
You will have the chance to take on a challenging position, dealing with the whole cycle from pre sales support to the Sales Department, up until management of the complete order-to-cash cycle within an international context.
you will gain a rich experience, combining commercial support, logistical administration and customer relationship management.
On top of having a diversified job content, you will be part of a great team with supportive team members and management.
You will receive a nice and complete salary package with fringe benefits.