Offre d'emploi : Executive Assistant
As an Executive Assistant you will be part of a highly professional and motivated team providing support to partners, consultants in a fast-paced environment
The client is a management consulting firm, helping clients tackle their most challenging and complex management issues. The firm was founded in 1930 in New York and currently comprises 130+ offices across over 65 countries.
As an Executive Assistant:
- You are responsible for your Partner's complex agenda and you can prioritize and manage multiple tasks. You make decisions based on the knowledge of your Partner's preferences.
- You are able to work and thrive under pressure while maintaining an excellent customer service attitude.
- You will book travel, schedule meetings, follow through on any open topic and manage your Partner's time and expenses.
- As a dynamic and driven EA, you are able to work with little guidance and can proactively solve complex calendar issues
- Perfect knowledge of English, French and Dutch (there is no exception, the 3 languages MUST be mastered at least B2 level)
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Management Assistant.
- You don't have a 9-to-5 attitude and are flexible when needed. You can handle confidential information properly, are discreet and work with complete integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages: Office 365, Outlook
- An attractive salary package (parking spot, access to a canteen throughout the day, overtime paid, bonuses, full insurances (medical, dental, life insurance), etc.
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- A stable job
- A very human-oriented company to work in