Offre d'emploi : Africa Retail Finance Supervisor - Vilvoorde
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for an Africa Retail Finance Supervisor for a permanent position based in Vilvoorde.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the construction sector.
As Africa Retail Finance Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Support and collaborate in analyzing the finance request/needs for customers with operations in Sub-Sahara Africa (and Europe as back-up);
- Evaluate finance requests and provide a recommendation to the credit committee by visualizing and assessing the transaction, parties involved, business risks, political risk, asset risk, and counter-party risk;
- Support the development of financing solutions for end customers in Africa;
- Maximize external risk coverage through private credit insurers through broker and/or ECA's;
- Be in direct contact with end customers, together with the Marketing organization to understand customer's needs and financial conditions;
- Implement financing and coordinate with counsels;
- Follow-up finance portfolio in terms of arrears, collection and exposure.
The required profile for the Africa Retail Finance Supervisor position:
- University degree in Economics, Finance, …;
- 2 years' experience in a similar position in which you have developed the ability analyze financial accounts;
- An experience in a business line organized through a network of an independent distribution channel is a plus;
- Native French with very good English command;
- Willingness to travel to Africa (not immediately and depending on seniority and settlement in the position);
- You are interested to set up new procedures and activities since the activities of this department are still under development;
- You are genuinely interested by Africa;
- You are pragmatic, diplomatic, able to work with different culture, able to work under time pressure in detail, assertive in your communication style, demonstrate an entrepreneurial attitude with independence in getting the job done.
An employment contract (indefinite period) with an attractive salary package and other benefits (meal vouchers, group - and hospitalization insurance),…
We support a work environment with opportunities for challenge and development.
Therefore, we offer training opportunities to all colleagues who wish to advance their personal and professional growth.
We have flexible working hours and working from home is part of our work culture.
Interested in this position of Africa Retail Finance Supervisor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Africa Retail Finance Supervisor - Vilvoorde
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément