Offre d'emploi : Junior digital marketeer
A job as junior digital content marketeer in an International FMCG company to focus on the digital strategy of the company.
Our Client is well know within the sector of FMCG, they have a modern building and a warm team that is willing to welcome and train the new digital marketeer.
As a Junior Digital Marketeer you will perform the following tasks in close collaboration with the Digital Manager:
- You create content (text & illustrations) for products and recipes and develop a strong brand identity throughout the website;
- You improve user experience and increase engagement;
- You set up and execute online promotions within a defined budget;
- You create and follow up newsletters & manage the subscribers database;
- You measure and work on increasing the number of visitors and subscriptions to mailings;
- You will follow up and improve the SEO / SEA strategy;
- You are responsible for the community management of the different social media accounts;
- On a regular base, you will draw up and present reports about web statistics.
When do we have a good match?
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree in Marketing / Communication;
- You are fluent in French (spoken & written) with (very) good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You have a first experience with SEO / SEA in digital;
- You are interested in food / the FMCG industry;.
- You are a good multitasker and know how to prioritise;
- You are not afraid to bring up creative new ideas and share your thoughts with the team;
- You like to do analytical tasks in function of your work;
- You want to learn about every step of the digital process.
This is a fulltime position in a well-known FMCG company where you will be part of a warm team that will welcome and support you through this journey.
You will receive a salary in line with your experience & skills, extra benefits and the possibility to work with flexible working hours.