Offre d'emploi : Customer Project Support
Our client is a multinational industrial company that operates in helicopter maintenance and the sale of spare parts.
Located in the Liège region, they have constantly improved their services and are positioned as a player of choice in their field, while preserving their family values.
With more than 50 employees and a unique team spirit, our client is actively seeking a:
Customer Project Support (M/F/X)
Quality service and follow-up!
As a Customer Project Support, you are the point of contact for all maintenance activities requested by the company’s customers.
- You are able to understand the customer’s need and offer the corresponding service,
- You carry out customer follow-up to inform them of the assignment’s progress and therefore maintain a relationship of trust,
- You draw up price quotes and proposals, take care of the entire related administrative process and perform the necessary follow-ups,
- You greet customers, manage them from A to Z and pass on the essential information to the maintenance department,
- In collaboration with your department’s manager you contribute to activity analysis,
- Internally, you are the point of liaison with the spare parts, logistics, part 145 and quality departments. You ensure that performance and the customers’ issues are shared with them,
- You work with a commercial outlook, which enables you to: solve problems, improve processes, escalate problems, report, form sales relationships, foster customer loyalty, etc.,
- You draw up the sales documents (invoices, etc.).
Expertise and excellent interpersonal skills!
With a university degree in a technical or sales field, you can give evidence of at least 5 years’ work experience. Experience in the helicopter field is an advantage.
Furthermore you have a very good command of English and French and any other language is an asset.
- You already have solid experience in a customer support role (Customer Service, Project Management, etc.),
- You are at ease with the Office Suite,
- A problem solver, you demonstrate a proactive approach to problems, cooperating with others to explore different solutions and improve efficiency,
- A good communicator, you represent the company’s interests in a professional manner, strengthening sales relationships with others (both internally and externally),
- You have a real ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on the tasks assigned, with a high level of commitment and flexibility towards changing needs,
- You show great motivation to learn about a new sector as well as new ways of doing things, new tasks and new procedures,
- You are able to keep informed about the latest products, processes, markets and customers.
Our client is offering you the opportunity to join a cosmopolitan company for the long term in an essential role within the organisation.
In addition, they will give you a rewarding and varied position within a dynamic and international environment.
They are offering you a dynamic and friendly atmosphere within an SME and a salary package to match your skills.
This opening is exclusive to proselect.
Any interested candidate is invited to send their application via the “Apply” button.
Your candidacy will be processed quickly and confidentially.