Offre d'emploi : Supply Planner
You are in charge of managing stocks
Our client is an international company active in the FMCG sector.
- You guarantee the availability of products while minimizing the level of stock.
- You track the stock evolution per brand and support the team with PFR, out of stock and distress issue by creating multiple reports daily, weekly and monthly.
- You track stocks blocked in quality by defining an action and following the progress
- You communicate cross functionally with factories to ensure the production plans are aligned with the market demand, report scrap and obsolete material on time, and investigate the root cause of out-of-stock issues.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities between factories and commercial on a day-to-day basis or for specific issue to meet demand forecast and customer expectations.
- Communicate and manage delivery plans with Sales and Customer Service to address gaps between demand and supply
- Monitor factories production plans and manage inventory levels to optimize investment and minimize obsoletes/slow moving
- Master Supply Chain
- First experience in supply planning / demand planning or equivalent
- Excellent level of English
- Details-oriented, focus, stress resilient
Very dynamic and interesting mission