Offre d'emploi : Technical 2nd line Customer Support
As Technical 2nd line Customer Support you will be part of a dedicated international team and provide expectional, high level customer care to internal customers within EMEA.
Our client is an international company active worldwide, within the medical industry.
Belgian office in region of Brussels, but emphasis is on remote working from home.
Occasional travel abroad for meeting and training purposes (1 x month)
Key responsibilities of the Technical 2nd line Customer Support :
- provide technical phone support to customers worldwide: mainly internal customers such as level 1 colleagues, specialists, managers, and distributors or end users.
- support and coach front-line staff to deliver accurate information and assist with problem resolution.
- respond efficiently and accurately, communicate valuable solutions, ensuring they feel supported.
- seek to create a positive experience and show will to listen to clients, understand and address their questions, and provide accurate and efficient resolution in response.
- asses the needs for training or support on existing and new products and services
- maintain detailed records of interactions with customers, reported issues, field activities and completed solutions along with further action requirements such as repairs.
- manage process flows assisting in the repair activities in case parts need returning to dedicated repair centers.
- work closely together with the international customer care teams in order to build and share knowledge and expertise.
- use experiences, learnings, demands, issues and solutions to make constant improvements as to provide a high level of customer care.
- take part in, or provide trainings and other learnings to expand knowledge of colleagues, distributors or partners.
- a fluent knowledge of French and English. Any other language is a plus
- a higher degree or equivalent experience in more technical area, idealy IT related
- strong customer service skills: active listening, good written and verbal communication.
- being self-motivated is an absolute must, as remote working is the standard
- applying logical thinking, being 'hands on' and showing strong problem solving skills
- a very good teamplayer: consider everyone in the team and work together to establish a great work environment and sharing of knowledge
- good with IT systems and understanding of customer management systems
As Technical 2nd line Customer Support , you will work within an international team and assist EMEA customers (internal and external)
You will receive a lot of flexibility, requiring a mature and responsible approach in your daily work.
Most of your time will be working remotely from home, with occasional travelling abroad (1 x month) when allowed.
For this challenging position, you will receive a very nice salary package and fringe benefits.