Offre d'emploi : International Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant provides project and business administration support to the Partner in all aspects of the search/ recruitment process.
My client is the world's premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership consulting services, including talent management, board building, executive on-boarding and M&A effectiveness. For more than 50 years, the company has focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through its relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for the administration of the search process for all team search assignments.
* Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
* Maintaining consultant calendar.
* Preparing travel itineraries for the consultant, client or candidate in any part of the search process.
* Supporting search team with account management and client relationship, including consultant expenses, client
invoices/receivables and other financial reports.
* Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all search processes.
* Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritizing telephone and email communication.
* Verifying degrees of candidates.
* Consistently building strong relationships and good rapport with candidates and clients.
* Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in the database.
* Maintaining and developing job-related skills by attending Company learning programs and keeping up-to-date with
* Maintaining client, candidate and companywide confidentiality.
* Contributing to the team and office by providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
* May assist with database research and coding of records in collaboration with Associate or Research Associate practice
The successful EA candidate will have:
* High school education required; further education desired.
* Fluent in English and French, and/or Dutch.
* Minimum 5 years of administrative work experience.
* Demonstrate strong business acumen and financial awareness.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with
database environments a plus.
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
* Experience dealing with individuals at all levels of an
organization, obtaining and sharing often complex and sensitive
information. Attention to detail is key.
* Professional services experience a plus
Interesting Package and Salary according to your experience
International and human environment
The office is located in the city center of Brussels