Offre d'emploi : Legal Secretary (FR/EN)
The role is to provide complete administrative, organisational and secretarial support for lawyers
International Law firm active in Competition Law
The main duties are:
* Draft correspondence, often from outlines or dictation
* Manage and monitor lawyer inbox and follow-up of e-mails (put meetings in calendar,
delete spam, set reminders for deadlines)
* Agenda maintenance including meeting and seminar co-ordination
* Telephone coordination on an international basis
* Travel organisation
* Reception of visitors
* General administration to ensure an overall smooth running
* Maintenance of an efficient filing system
* Draft time entries from email
* Reception desk back-up
* LinkedIn profile management & statistics
- The candidate should be fluent in both French/English
- proficient in MS Office and in particular the ability to use styles, TOC and general formatting in MS Word.
- The candidate needs initiative and the ability to handle pressure gracefully.
- The candidate must also be service minded, accurate and have an organised method of working.
- Since we are a close-knit team, the candidate should also be a team player, flexible, able to multi-task and prioritise.
Working in a dynamic, international environment and an attractive salary with extra-legal
advantages: lunch vouchers (€8); eco-cheques (€250); public transport reimbursement; group
insurance: pension and top performance plan; DKV hospital insurance, outpatient and dental
plan; 37.5 hour working week; 25 +1 days holiday; use of sports club facilities
9:30 AM to 6 PM (full time position)