Offre d'emploi : German speaking Customer Service Representative
Manage a Customer Portfolio from Order to Delivery and give commercial support to Sales, focused on the DACH market.
Our client is a fast evolving and market leading company with EMEA HQ located in the North of Brussels.
As German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will:
- Receive and process sales orders from your customers or sales representatives located in the DACH region.
- Follow up of the order up until delivery in SAP.
- Act as SPOC for your customer portfolio: handle inquiries and claims from your customer base concerning price, product, order status, etc.
- Proactive problem solving: handle logistical issues as they occur, in close collaboration with logistics and transport partners
- Manage Logistical and financial Administration: initiate returns, manage back orders and ensure a correct follow up of orders, issue credit and debit notes and follow up on payments.
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders such as sales, finance, logistics, etc.
The ideal German Speaking Customer Service Representative:
- very strong knowledge of German and English is a must. any other EU language is a big asset.
- Proven knowledge of SAP and good command of Excel is a big plus.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in order management and customer service is a must.
- Ideally worked for a fast paced company with international trade of goods.
- Strong communication skills and client oriented attitude
- High will to deliver qualitative customer service, always seeking for ways to improve customer satisfaction with commercial mindset
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- very strong teamspirit and flexible, openminded personality to fit an international, multicultural team
- able to think and act autonomously, high feeling of responsibility
- able to handle a fast moving, changing and evolving environment and its challenges
As German Speaking Customer Service Representative you will become part of a dynamic, openminded and passionate team of international colleagues within the EMEA market.
Working for the HQ in Brussels, you will have an A-Z responsibility in your position and work for a company that encourages input, ideas and pro-activity from their members.
Next to being part of a dynamic, growing and healthy company, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.