Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Project Customer Service
For the Supply Chain Project Customer Service position, you will handle Order to Cash activities while actively supporting the company's current project of Supply Chain Process improvement (50-50% +-)
Our client is an international leader in the FMCG industry, with Belgian HQ in the North of Brussels.
The position of Supply Chain Project Customer Service will include following responsibilities:
- managing day to day operations related to the Order-to-Cash cycle, including order management and follow up until delivery in SAP, related complaint handling, etc. for a customer base in Retail and Medical.
- actively participating in an ongoing project focused on changing Logistical processes linked to OTD;
- assist the project team by gathering data and mapping out current and future processes;
- creating training material on the new way of working;
- testing SAP scenario's, etc.
The ideal candidate for the position of Supply Chain Project Customer Service:
- a very strong experience in SAP, mainly the SD module, is required
- a very good level of English is required. Any other BE language (Dutch, French) is a big plus.
- a very hands on approach and 'can do', proactive mentality
- strong analytical skills and critical thinker with process driven mindset
- a good teamplayer, able to work closely together with team members and cross departments
- very good communication skills, with the ability to engage people and drive change
- good experience with Ms Office (Excel)
For the position of Supply Chain Project Customer Service you will have the chance to actively participate in building new SC processes to increase efficiency of the OTC cycle and strengthen the Customer Service Department. You will combine this challenge with operational support in the daily OTC / customer support activities of the team (50 - 50% balance)
You will receive a very attractive salary package with fringe benefits and flexibility in working hours as well as remote working.